Khalid Alouaniam, a man with multiple degrees in …. So, the BIG question is “why?” why would a man like him leave everything behind and work at a nonprofit that barley gives his growing family ends meet.
The questions that I would like to ask are..
- Why did you choose this career?
- How long have you been working for ICNA Relief?
- Why did you choose ICNA Relief?
- Do you regret your decision?
- What exactly made you drop everything and choose this career path?
- What is your favorite thing about this job?
- How do you not let emotions get the best of you?
- How does your family feel about this decision?
- What is the one thing you want everyone to know about you?
- Have you ever considered going back to your old life, and job that can actually guarantee a comfortable future for your family?